CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Reading Street: Weekly Lesson Layout

It is official, my brain hurts! This year, my district adopted a new reading series, Reading Street. We were overwhelmed with tons of resources and materials in the last couple weeks and I am just now beginning to undersand what it all is and how to use it, phew! I spent most of today looking through the teacher's manual and reading word for word each page for the first full week. I decided to make a layout page to try to put it all on one page so that I can gather materials and guide my daily lessons appropriately. Here is the template I created to help organize my thinking...

 
So after creating this template, I plugged in all the info from out Teacher's Editions so that it is hopefully easier to teach! Here is what it looked like all filled in, I am proud! I have a week worth of plans done! Yay! Posting to share the template, anything to help someone else with this craziness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment