CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 23, 2013

Reading Street- Alphabet Page

In our grade level, we have daily binders we call "dolphin books". In them, we include lots of resources. One being an alphabet page for kid use to practice letter sound connections. Since we have a new reading series this year, I made an alphabet page to include in a homework packet or a dolphin book equivalent with matching pictures to the series. Hope it is useful to you! :)

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU. . . Thank You . . .thank you! THANK YOU. . . Thank You . . .thank you! THANK YOU. . . Thank You . . .thank you! THANK YOU. . . Thank You . . .thank you! THANK YOU. . . Thank You . . .thank you! THANK YOU. . . Thank You . . .thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful, this! I often go out in search of such fun material to use of my not so eager to learn son. Since he gets bored so easily, I make it a point to look for material suitable in holding his attention for the longest time possible. This wonderful site that I found has more than what I need for his age and I will sure keep visiting it as he grows. Useful for both parents and teacher of most young readers at nearly all levels that require reading skills.

    Regards
    Daniele Wren
    http://easylearnreading.com

    ReplyDelete